Built by Polson Iron Works in Toronto, 1914, for the Dominion Government. Stranded in a gale 06/12/1924 at Byng Inlet, and was expected to spend winter ashore. She was the first vessel through the Seaway locks 26/11/1957. Crushed by ice 18/12/68 Beauharnois Que.
She was 164 feet long, had a beam of 30 and a draft of 9.5 feet. She was a lighthouse supply and buoy vessel.
Bottom two photos copyright Fisheries and Oceans Canada, reproduced here with permission.