The Lightship 14, was built in 1903 under the name of Lurcher and was renamed in 1912 as No. 14, then as Lightship No. 14 in 1949, and St.Yves 1957. She foundered in 1980 according to the Shipbuilding History site, shipbuildinghistory.com/world/canada/polson.htm
But this photo was taken on August 25, 1983 at Baie-Ste-Catherine, Quebec, which puts the 1980 date into question. Here she is sporting the wheelhouse from the ferry Dartmouth, which was broken up in 1957 at the same time that this vessel was rebuilt as a cargo ship.
Photo by M.B.Mackay
Taken August 25, 1983, at Baie-Ste-Catherine, Quebec..